In this episode, we discuss freelancing, the announcement of Developer Controlled Packages (DCP), integration tools and Mulesoft, and we choose a challenge for the GDS Coding Challenge pilot.
In this episode, we discuss certifications, the "Uber of Humans", Marc Benioff's interview on CNBC discussing the regulation of social media, and naming conflicts in Apex.
- You may soon be able to send ‘Human Ubers’ as your surrogate - BBC Three
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff says regulate Facebook like tobacco
- Davos 2018: A.I. machine called Einstein attends Salesforce meetings
- SalesForce.com vs Dynamics 365 CRM: A live Side-By-Side Comparison By BrainSell LLC On February 14th | Markets Insider
In this episode, we discuss Marc Benioff's comments on regulating social media, Larry Ellison's comments on outcompeting Salesforce in SaaS, using namespaces, and collecting debug logs for unauthenticated site users.
- Is This Even Beer? (Citra & Vic Secret)
- Oracle Places Huge Bets On AI And Machine Learning To Overtake Salesforce In SaaS
- $2.4 billion Twilio brings on a Salesforce veteran as its new marketing boss - Business Insider Nordic
- Marc Benioff on Twitter: “When I was a kid I remember cigarette companies providing cigarettes with their logos that were made of bubble gum. You blew out powdered sugar smoke! The idea was to get kids interested in smoking early! Reminds me of questions about when kids should start using social media!… https://t.co/N8sfuWf3RC”
- Ian Glazer on Twitter: “Tell me about it! The team is adding a new namespace in Apex in 214 and, needless to say, naming is challenging… “
- Release Notes - Collect Debug Logs for Guest Users Without Setting Cookies
In this episode, we discuss Marc Benioff's comments on regulating social media companies at Davos, the recent service disruption, Trailhead resumes, Spring '18 release notes, Microsoft's cross-platform Powershell, and unit testing.