In this episode, we discuss fat-washing cocktails, FinancialForce's new CEO, Atlassian acquiring Trello, dueling with Salesforce support, and questions from the Good Day, Sir! Slack community.
In this episode, we discuss certifications, thoughts on working with dual screens, workarounds for visualforce bugs, IdeaExchange, Apple's App Store numbers and the Salesforce AppExchange, and Microsoft LinkedIn.
- Passing Parameters with a CommandButton
- Salesforce, Bugs & You
- Why LinkedIn Under Microsoft Is Doomed
- Demystifying the Numbers behind Salesforce.com’s AppExchange
- Apple's App Store sales top $28 billion
- LG Display's 65-inch OLED prototype screen doesn't need speakers
- Customer Collaboration With Salesforce's Mike Rosenbaum
In this episode, we discuss the aftermatch of the team dynamic topic from Episode 109, questions from the Good Day Sir! Community, notable topics from 2016, and our predictions for Salesforce and the tech industry for 2017.
In this episode, we discuss getting older in tech, choosing custom develpment over installing apps, tech leaders to meet with President-elect Trump, inline code vs. short functions, source control and deployments, TrailheaDX 2017, and helping Jeremy decide whether to get a new Mac Mini or build a custom entertainment PC.
- On Getting Old(er) in Tech
- Silicon Valley CEOs didn't hide their distaste for Donald Trump. Now comes the reckoning
- Google extends conservative outreach as Trump calls tech meeting
- Salesforce just bought a startup called Twin Prime, adding to its $5 billion buying binge
- John Carmack on Inlined Code
- Saleforce brings bot conversations, SMS, Facebook Messenger to Service Cloud
- 12 of the Best Salesforce Developer Resources
- TrailheaDX 2017