28: I Backed Smart Underwear!
In this episode, we discuss some words of wisdom from Vint Cerf, the poor state of journalism covering Salesforce’s revenue for Q4, a debate on what analytics is or should be, SAP Hybris YaaS, smart underwear, Salesforce partying with Metallica, Heroku Connect, Lightning Connect, Lightning Components, and Salesforce's Q4 results.
- The Father Of The Internet Has A Plan To Future-Proof Computers
- Increasing Competition in Cloud May Temper Salesforce's Revenue Growth in Q4
- Salesforce and Orale Square Off On Analytics
- Salesforce.com's Cloud Dominance Is Over; Take Profits Ahead of Earnings
- Move Over Salesforce, SAP Hybris YaaS Is Staking Claim
- Salesforce Wave Analytics Tool Makes The Move To Mobile
- Mack Weldon Stitches Together $4 Million In Series A
- Metallica: Welcome Home (Sanitarium) (MetOnTour - San Francisco, CA - Salesforce - 2015)
- Metallica Performs Surprise Show At A Company Party
- Test Drive Heroku Connect – Demo Edition is Here
- Salesforce1 Lightning Overview
- Lightning Intro Screencasts: Lightning Connect
- OData – the best way to REST
- Lightning Components Sample App: Belgian Beer Explorer