25: Knock, Knock.
In this episode, we take a look at the latest Hour of Code video from Marc Benioff, reminisce on the days we first started using a computer, patients and doctors moving into the new UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, some killer jokes you can share with your friends, Microsoft acquiring Sunrise, an update on Salesforce Wave, and a recent interview with Neil Young on Pono Music.
- Marc Benioff Hour of Code
- USCF Children’s Hospital
- Bear Force One: Adorably Named Helicopter Joins UCSF Medical Center
- Microsoft Is Acquiring Calendar App Sunrise For North Of $100 Million
- The Salesforce Wave Rolls Past Its First 100 Days
- Neil Young on Why High-Resolution Music Matters - Supersession FULL 2015
- Pono Music
- Neil Young's $400 Pono hi-def music player loses to Apple's iPhone in blind audio test