29: I’m Not a Good Listener
In this episode, we discuss recording in our new studio for the first time, 3D printing people, Salesforce on the Apple Watch, Salesforce sales and marketing costs, whether it is a fair comparison between Salesforce and other clouds like AWS, Benioff’s thoughts on tech entrepreneurs “giving back”, meetings at Salesforce must include at least 30% women, and the absurdity of the Pega Systems "Pega-Can” campaign.
- Will.i.am Really Wants You to Stop and Think Before You 3D-Print a Human
- Will.i.am's Puls Smartwatch: So Bad I'm Actually Kind of Impressed
- Cook teases ‘ton’ of Apple Watch announcements, including Panera Bread, Salesforce enterprise & fitness apps
- Salesforce CEO: Why I gave Apple the ‘App Store’ trademark in exchange for great advice from Steve Jobs
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff: Working at Oracle gave me a 'really empty feeling' because we didn't give enough back
- All important meetings at Salesforce must include at least 30% women, says CEO
- Pega-Can Campaign: CAN SALESFORCE DELIVER THIS?