30: Sideways Mustaches
In this episode we discuss Hertz putting cameras in rental cars, Salesforce on the Apple Watch, Marc Benioff's commitment to being the fastest to $10 billion, GigaOm shutting down, Salesforce Cloud data science, the Dallas Salesforce Developer Group, and the Salesforce Process Builder.
- Hertz puts cameras in its rental cars, says it has no plans to use them
- Salesforce First Enterprise App To Jump On Apple Watch Bandwagon
- Salesforce Wear Developer Pack
- Salesforce Thinks You Can Serve Customers Better with an Apple Watch
- Salesforce boss: One day I'll run a $10bn... er, software biz?
- The importance of the GigaOm crash
- Salesforce gives Service Cloud a shot of data science
- Predictive Analytics Firm InsideSales.com Gets $60M With Salesforce, Microsoft Strategic Backers
- Using Process Builder (Beta) [pdf]
- Shane McLaughlin - Lightning Process Builder (a love song)