36: Hard Push
In this episode we discuss Salesforce's App Exchange reaching 3 million downloads, Summer '15 release notes, Salesforce's HR tools, Amazon's cloud revenue, Benioff's interview with Cramer, and rumors of a Salesforce acquisition.
- Salesforce App Exchange Hits Three Million Downloads
- Summer '15 Release Notes
- Salesforce Makes Hard Push Into Human Resources With New Platform
- Amazon's cloud revenue is bigger than its four closest competitors combined
- How a tweet caused Twitter's stock to slump
- Salesforce CEO to Cramer: What drives our success
- Is Salesforce Being Courted By Oracle For A Takeover?
- Visual Studio Code IDE