51: A Big Bang Type of Thing
In this episode we discuss the "New Salesforce" event, our Dreamforce live recording schedule, Amazon's working conditions, rumors of price changes for Wave, Custom Metadata types in Winter'16, a brief discussion on the upcoming Salesforce Q2 financials, and Microsoft's position as Salesforce's hottest competitor.
- Salesforce is considering huge discounts on what it calls its 'greatest product ever'
- Here's The Reason Behind Salesforce's Declining Gross Margin
- XSS flaw put Salesforce accounts at risk of hijacking
- G is for Google
- Inside Amazon: Wrestling Big Ideas in a Bruising Workplace
- Jeff Bezos Assures Amazon Employees That HR Working 100 Hours A Week To Address Their Complaints
- Custom metadata types: they’re money; actually, even better!
- Idea of the Week: Ability to update Metadata from Apex (Apex Metadata API)
- After failing to buy $50 billion Salesforce, Microsoft has suddenly become its hottest competitor