113: A Fair Ask
In this episode, we discuss slow deployments, unit testing, Oracle's new data centers, Salesforce hiring Monica Langely as an executive VP, Microsoft's continued investment in AI, and Marc Benioff's interview from the annual World Economic Forum.
- Salesforce Analyst Summit Recap: Why Salesforce Must Regroup To Reach Higher In 2017
- Salesforce Deploy Times
- Tool to monitor Deploy times across SFDC
- Microsoft Buys Canadian Artificial Intelligence Startup for More Brainpower
- Salesforce hires well-connected Wall Street Journal reporter for EVP post
- Did The Trump Campaign Just Get Hit With The Monica Langley Curse?
- Salesforce CEO: I'm not changing how I run my business under Trump Yahoo Finance