124: Young Einstein
In this episode, we bring back beer and discuss our favorite April Fools pranks, Salesforce receiving a Cloud Positive Classification from the Department of Defense (DoD), Salesforce’s continued effort to close the wage gap, and transitioning solutions from Excel to Salesforce.
- Salesforce Trigger Driven Development
- S-Controls are coming back to Salesforce!
- Here are some April Fools' pranks tech companies are pulling online
- Salesforce Launches Government Cloud Lightning and Extends Compliance, Enabling Additional Government Agencies to Benefit from the Cloud
- Salesforce spends $6M to help close wage gap