in this episode, we discuss Microsoft, Wipro acquiring Appirio, IoT devices hacked for DDoS attack, Quip, Oracle's NetSuite acquisition, Benioff walking away from Twitter acquisition, and Process Builder errors.
- Microsoft's Salesforce-killer product is selling well
- How your DVR was hijacked to help epic cyberattack
- Steve Ballmer didn't want Microsoft to buy Salesforce: 'Never, ever, ever'
- Developers Currently Developing in the Cloud Rises to 5.4M – up 375% since 2009
- Developer Forum - Process Builder Error Handling
- Marc Benioff had a stake in Quip before Salesforce bought it for $750 million
- As Oracle’s Offer Flounders, What’s Next for NetSuite?
- How LinkedIn Defused Protest Over Microsoft Deal