In this episode, we discuss certifications, thoughts on working with dual screens, workarounds for visualforce bugs, IdeaExchange, Apple's App Store numbers and the Salesforce AppExchange, and Microsoft LinkedIn.
- Passing Parameters with a CommandButton
- Salesforce, Bugs & You
- Why LinkedIn Under Microsoft Is Doomed
- Demystifying the Numbers behind Salesforce.com’s AppExchange
- Apple's App Store sales top $28 billion
- LG Display's 65-inch OLED prototype screen doesn't need speakers
- Customer Collaboration With Salesforce's Mike Rosenbaum