In this episode, we discuss design patterns, null checking, chequebook journalism, Brett Nelson's GDS Soundboard, recent changes in Salesforce product management team, and HPE CEO Meg Whitman stepping down.
- Good Day Sir! Army Mini-Soundboard
- How brands secretly buy their way into Forbes, Fast Company, and HuffPost stories
- Shawna Wolverton on Twitter
- Adam Seligman on Twitter
- Glassdoor: Facebook is consistently the best tech company to work for in the U.S. | VentureBeat
- Salesforce Certified Professional Ranking and Regional Statistics
- HPE CEO Meg Whitman Reveals Why She's Stepping Down