In this episode, we discuss
@TestSetup methods being counted in code coverage stats, Salesforce and other companies moving away from Oracle, Andrew Fawcett joining Salesforce.com as VP Product Management in the platform group, Apex Sharp, and Intel's processor design flaw.
- Andrew Fawcett - New year, new role, new company! Day 1 @salesforce today! VP Product Management in the Platform group. @SalesforceDevs
- In Major Shift, Amazon, Salesforce Move Away From Oracle
- We are hiring 5 Database Engineers this year and 40-50 people next year for a huge PostgreSQL project @ Salesforce.com
- Apex Sharp
- @TestSetup methods getting counted by code coverage results
- Kernel-memory-leaking Intel processor design flaw forces Linux, Windows redesign
- Oregon now lets people pump their own gas — and some Oregonians are freaking out
- Californians line up to legally buy recreational pot
- Are Canadian Pharmacies the Solution to America's High Prescription Drug Prices?