In this episode, we continue our recap on TrailheaDX, Salesforce.com's MuleSoft acquisition, and Mark Zuckerberg's Senate hearing.
- Salesforce announces $2.5B senior note offering
- Salesforce reveals it was the sole bidder for MuleSoft and even paid 18 percent more than its original offer
- Cloudflare touts privacy-friendly 188.8.131.52 public DNS service. Hmm, let's take a closer look at that
- MuleSoft: Not As Expensive As It Looks?
- Hyderabad Trailblazin
- I can’t wait for laptops with Apple’s own chips
- Transcript of Mark Zuckerberg’s Senate hearing