In this episode, we discuss DigitalOcean developer trends report, ICE protestors, Salesforce AI tools for customer service, architecting Lightning components for testability, and issues with building on top of managed packages.
- Anti-ICE protesters descend on Salesforce Tower in San Francisco
- Salesforce wants to give customer service workers using Service Cloud better AI-powered tools – GeekWire
- PayPal told customer her death breached its rules - BBC News
- Musk hits back at cave rescue criticisms: “Something’s messed up if this is not a good thing” - Business Insider
- Texas is CNBC's Top State for Business in America this year
- Microsoft’s Surface Go tablet has a 10-inch screen and starts at $399 - The Verge