In this episode, we discuss the Marc Benioff's purchase of Time Magazine, Einstein Voice, Quip Slides, Survey Monkey, Docker Desktop, and being stuck in trigger hell.
- Salesforce intros Einstein Voice, an AI voice assistant for enterprises | ZDNet
- Salesforce’s Quip adds Slides, a collaborative spin on that deck no one is reading | ZDNet
- Get to Know Docker Desktop - Docker Blog
- SurveyMonkey IPO: With Salesforce Buying, Share Price Could Increase - SurveyMonkey (Pending:SVMK) | Seeking Alpha
- Time magazine acquired by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff and wife, Lynne Benioff
- Salesforce’s Marc Benioff touts the Trump tax cuts: I don’t know a CEO who’s not aggressively spending
- West Coast billionaires buy dying legacy media companies