In this episode, we discuss annoying Salesforce ads, inconsistent session ids between Salesforce domains, Salesforce hacks, an update on Coin, features highlighted from the Skuid Summer 14 webinar, working with communities and dealing with cached content, GoInstant service shutting down, Salesforce SOS, and Salesforce.com Q2 earnings.
- Coin Credit Card
- Skuid Summer 14 Release Notes
- GoInstant - Time to Say Farwell
- Salesforce launches Service SOS, an enterprise version of Amazon's Mayday button
- Salesforce.com: As An Investment, A Spent Force
- Salesforce Innovation Secrets: How Marc Benioff's Team Stays On Top
<a href="http://traffic.libsyn.com/gooddaysirpodcast/GoodDaySir_Episode019.mp3" class="sqs-block-button-element--small sqs-block-button-element" >Download MP3 (48.8 MB, 01:07:08)</a>