In this episode, we discuss the complexity of buying a tv, the rebuild Salesforce SDK, ClickSoftware, getting lightning ready, working with the new Cloud Flow Designer, and deployments.
After Show Title: I'm Flexible
- Rebuilt Salesforce SDK now available to third-party iOS developers - 9to5Mac
- Salesforce in talks to buy ClickSoftware for $1.5 billion: report | Reuters
- Be Lightning Ready by the Winter ’20 Release! - Salesforce Admins
- All-New 2019 Blazer Sporty Mid Size SUV Crossover
- Amidst legal battle, Gearbox CEO says he left USB stick of porn at Medieval Times Update 2 | Ars Technica