In this episode, we discuss Salesforce's new ad campaign, WeWork IPO, Uber continuing to invest in their Uber Freight division, Larry Ellison lawsuit over NetSuite acquisition, JetBrains developer survey, and the recent Apple Event announcements.
- Salesforce brand campaign seeks to explain what CRM actually does
- Lawsuit accuses Ellison, Catz of dubious decisions in NetSuite deal - Business Insider
- Uber to bet $200M on trucking — even as the sector hemorrhages money - Business Insider
- How Rich Is Adam Neumann? WeWork Founder’s Fortune Plunges - Bloomberg
- The state of Developer Ecosystem in 2019 Infographic