In this episode, we discuss Trailhead Live, unlocked packages, Microsoft's win of the Pentagon's cloud bid, Facebook, and Tableau.
- New Trailhead Innovations Empower You to Skill Up for the Future
- Kevin O'Hara on Twitter: "I've spent a lot of time this week looking at #salesforce unlocked packages and I'm not seeing any tangible benefits to a customer org. I actually think it's considerably more overhead to an org that's already doing source-driven dev. What am I missing?"
- Salesforce and Tableau in regulatory purgatory: UK review stymies integration of $15.7B acquisition – GeekWire
- Facebook’s Plans To Spend $1 Billion on Housing Development Is a Drop in the Bucket – Reason.com
- Dissent Erupts at Facebook Over Hands-Off Stance on Political Ads - The New York Times
- Microsoft Beats out Amazon for Pentagon's $10 Billion Cloud Computing Contract