In this episode, we discuss Salesforces' acquisition of Evergage, rumored CSG layoffs, employees expensing Benioff's latest book, Microsoft cloud security, and the retirement of the Data Recovery Service.
- Salesforce.com Inc. Layoffs - TheLayoff.com
- Microsoft – not Google – would acquire Salesforce, analyst says - Business Insider
- Salesforce Acquires Evergage
- Severe ‘Perfect 10.0’ Microsoft Flaw Confirmed: ‘This Is A Cloud Security Nightmare’
- KillingMyCareer on Twitter: "Hilarious. And if employees don't buy & expense Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff's new book, it'll factor in to promotions & layoffs for employees. Kinda like when Elon Musk wanted employees to beta Autopilot AFTER they bought Model 3s. #TheSociopathicBusinessModel #FraudFormula https://t.co/QvyvcnhbIB https://t.co/WN3EBtwAAy" / Twitter
- Salesforce Data Breach Suit Cites California Privacy Law
- FAQs Data Recovery service and costs