In this episode, wireless networking, low code, prioritizing releases, Facebook's new shopping feature, Salesforce open sourcing it's CLI, and a poorly written article that attempts to correlate Salesforce's growth with its backend architecture.
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB), Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) - Facebook's New Shopping Feature Lifts Stock To All-Time Highs | Benzinga
- Facebook Stock Soared to a Record High On Its Further Push Into E-Commerce -- But Here's Who Really Wins | The Motley Fool
- Joe Rogan’s podcast is becoming a Spotify exclusive - The Verge
- Prioritization | IdeaExchange
- Open Sourcing Salesforce CLI | Developer Force Blog
- Can Salesforce Keep Growing? Five Possibilities for Marc Benioff