In this episode, we discuss notable highlights from the Summer '21 Release Notes, enterprise licensing, Heroku, the possibility of Dreamforce being in-person, and a brief discussion on web app architecture.
- Salesforce is "absolutely committed" to holding in-person Dreamforce this fall. Here's what we know. - San Francisco Business Times
- The decline of Heroku | InfoWorld
- Is Docker Dead in the Water? - Simple Thread
- Question about API integration users. What is best practice? : salesforce
- Salesforce Summer ’21 Release Notes