In this episode, we discuss recording in our new studio for the first time, 3D printing people, Salesforce on the Apple Watch, Salesforce sales and marketing costs, whether it is a fair comparison between Salesforce and other clouds like AWS, Benioff’s thoughts on tech entrepreneurs “giving back”, meetings at Salesforce must include at least 30% women, and the absurdity of the Pega Systems "Pega-Can” campaign.
- Will.i.am Really Wants You to Stop and Think Before You 3D-Print a Human
- Will.i.am's Puls Smartwatch: So Bad I'm Actually Kind of Impressed
- Cook teases ‘ton’ of Apple Watch announcements, including Panera Bread, Salesforce enterprise & fitness apps
- Salesforce CEO: Why I gave Apple the ‘App Store’ trademark in exchange for great advice from Steve Jobs
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff: Working at Oracle gave me a 'really empty feeling' because we didn't give enough back
- All important meetings at Salesforce must include at least 30% women, says CEO
- Pega-Can Campaign: CAN SALESFORCE DELIVER THIS?