In this episode, we discuss org-shapes and issues with sourcing metadata, Bret Taylor and other executives leaving Salesforce, working from home, and the future of development.
- Salesforce Isn’t on Cloud Nine - WSJ
- Slack CEO Stewart Butterfield to Exit Salesforce in January
- Salesforce Chief Strategy Officer To Leave In 2023 | CRN
- Bret Taylor steps down as Salesforce co-CEO, Marc Benioff stays as CEO
- Take Part in the New UI Preview for Your JetBrains IDE | The IntelliJ IDEA Blog
- Salesforce Executives Have Millions Of Reasons To Leave Amid Share-Price Plunge