In this episode, we discuss subscription services, ChatGPT, a somewhat uninteresting developer ecosystem survey by JetBrains, and other Salesforce-related topics.
- Tetris — Official Trailer | Apple TV+ - YouTube
- Layoff Uncertainty at Meta Makes 2023 a Year of Distraction — The Information
- Salesforce Creates New Performance Metrics, and Gives 'PEP' Offers
- Conan & Andy - In the Year 2000 #1 (1997-01-01) - YouTube
- Salesforce shuttering Slack's Future Forum research group | Fortune
- Gergely Orosz on Twitter: "This graph proves 2 things: 1. Slack was absolutely right to sell to Salesforce. They did close to their peak market share! 2. Salesforce has no working strategy to position Slack, or to compete with an office suite like O365+Teams (or even GSuite+GChat - also coming for Slack)" / Twitter