In this episode we discuss registering for Dreamforce 2015, Benioff winning the Celebrity Fitbit Challenge, issues with deploying large packages and metadata between sandbox and production, Benioff's stance against Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act, Drunk UX testing, and Benioff's interview at the Lesbians Who Tech conference.
- Dreamforce 2015
- So which billionaire CEO won the fitness challenge — #TeamDell or #TeamBenioff?
- Salesforce CEO Benioff Takes Stand Against Indiana Anti-Gay Law
- I Paid a UX Expert $100 to Get Drunk and Evaluate Gizmodo's Design
- Kara Swisher Interviews Marc Benioff at LWT 2015 at the Castro Theater, SF
- Why America’s obsession with STEM education is dangerous
- Hilarious TV Ads From The Dawn Of The Home Computer Era
- Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers!