In this episode we discuss Apple's battery replacement policy, printing latte art, automatic bug repairs, dependent page layouts, AppMesh's SalesMesh tool, Benioff's thoughts on regulators, issues with deploying list views, whether Slack would be a good acquisition for Salesforce, and promote the idea for a Dreamforce Cash Cab.
- Bidding farewell to Google Code
- Apple will replace your battery once it hits 80 percent health
- Automatic bug repair
- Dependent page layouts (IdeaExchange)
- SalesMesh 3.0 now allows sales reps to team up outside of Salesforce
- Marc Benioff: 'This is no new tech bubble'
- Salesforce1 Platform Lightning Process Builder Feature Demo
- Idea of the Week: Dreamforce Cash Cab!