In this episode we discuss the "New Salesforce" event, our Dreamforce live recording schedule, Amazon's working conditions, rumors of price changes for Wave, Custom Metadata types in Winter'16, a brief discussion on the upcoming Salesforce Q2 financials, and Microsoft's position as Salesforce's hottest competitor.
- Salesforce is considering huge discounts on what it calls its 'greatest product ever'
- Here's The Reason Behind Salesforce's Declining Gross Margin
- XSS flaw put Salesforce accounts at risk of hijacking
- G is for Google
- Inside Amazon: Wrestling Big Ideas in a Bruising Workplace
- Jeff Bezos Assures Amazon Employees That HR Working 100 Hours A Week To Address Their Complaints
- Custom metadata types: they’re money; actually, even better!
- Idea of the Week: Ability to update Metadata from Apex (Apex Metadata API)
- After failing to buy $50 billion Salesforce, Microsoft has suddenly become its hottest competitor