In this episode, we discuss Salesforce's stance on CISA, the tech industry's impact on San Francisco, BASE CRM, the slow adoption of IoT, Microsoft's acquisition of Adxstudio, and creepy employee trackers.
- BSA Letter to Congress
- SalesForce Says It Doesn't Support CISA After Signing Letter That Suggested It Did
- Tech overkill destroyed the loveliest, liveliest city on the West Coast
- This startup just got another $30 million to take on Salesforce
- Despite Salesforce push, IoT adoption slow to take hold
- Microsoft buys some key technology to beef up its Salesforce competitor
- We Spent Two Weeks Wearing Employee Trackers: Here's What We Learned