In this episode, we discuss Salesforce spending $3 million to close their gender pay gap, #NoCodeNovember, and tips and advice for common issues we face when reviewing existing Salesforce implementations.
- Salesforce Spent $3 Million to Close the Gender Pay Gap. Here's Why That's a Big Deal
- Salesforce Begins Paving A Long Road To Equal Pay
- One Tech Company Just Erased Its Gender Pay Gap
- 5 Reasons to go #NoCodeNovember
- Don’t let your Salesforce.com implementation become a horror story….
- Wall Street believes Amazon has a $160 billion business under its roof
- Hoarders Parody Video