In this episode, we discuss The Clouds featuring Shell Black on bass, the StackOverflow 2016 Developer Survey, IBM acquiring Bluewolf, Salesforce acquiring MetaMind, Salesforce partnering with NEC, Apptus adding support for Microsoft Dynamics, and highlights from the Microsoft Build 2016 conference.
- The Clouds Featuring Shell Black on Bass
- Why IBM spent $200 million to buy a huge Salesforce partner with Marc Benioff's blessing
- StackOverflow 2016 Developer Survey Results
- Salesforce buys AI specialist MetaMind to avoid being ‘flanked'
- Salesforce, NEC to Partner over New Data Center
- Apttus adds support for Microsoft Dynamics as it tries to expand its market reach beyond Salesforce
- Here we go -- Apttus moves beyond Salesforce
- Microsoft Build 2016 Clips
- Tay, Microsoft's AI chatbot, gets a crash course in racism from Twitter