In this episode, we discuss Twitter acquisition rumors, Salesforce.com wanting to block Microsoft-LinkedIn deal, Oracle Project Visual Code, Google G Suite, and issues with managed packages and unit testing.
- Buying Twitter would be a ‘dumb’ idea for Salesforce.com
- Cisco, Salesforce Announce Cloud Integration
- Google Quietly Expands Ride-Sharing Service
- Salesforce.com to Press Regulators to Block Microsoft-LinkedIn Deal
- Oracle Unveils Low Code Platform to Easily Extend SaaS Applications
- 3 Salesforce Podcasts You Should Be Subscribed To
- Introducing G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work)