In this episode, we discuss avoiding social media, progressive web apps, deployment and unit testing, and end-to-end testing vs. unit testing.
In this episode, we discuss refactoring, global search, the Salesforce Success Community being rebranded to the Trailblazer Community, and Skuid's upcoming Millau Release.
In this episode, we discuss issues with deploying metadata that has been significantly refactored, Apex getting listed on the TIOBE index, the controversy around the NPM CEO, caution for those traveling to California, and questions from the Good Day, Sir! Community.
In this episode, we discuss Google Clips, primary key (PK) chunking, the coming software apocalypse, and answer questions from the Good Day, Sir! Community.
In this episode, we discuss buying a new Apple iPhone and changes to Siri search, Marc Benioff's birthday and being awarded by Variety, Equifax CEO resigning, ProsperWorks raising $53 million to compete with Salesforce.com, and answer questions from the Good Day, Sir! Slack Community.
- Apple Drops Bing Search Engine Results for Siri and Spotlight in Favor of Google
- Priyanka Chopra, Octavia Spencer, Michelle Pfeiffer, Patty Jenkins, Kelly Clarkson to Be Honored at Variety’s Power of Women
- A CEO's Demise: Lessons From Equifax
- ProsperWorks raises $53 million to take on Salesforce’s CRM
- Waze App
- Uber Eats
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)