In this episode we discuss, Salesforce.com's Q2 results, companies offering promotions without raises, and the latest Winter '19 release notes.
In this episode we discuss, Apple's rumored iPhone lineup, Twitter API's impacting 3rd party clients, scratch orgs, Salesforce's continued pressure over Border Patrol contracts, and enterprise integration solutions.
In this episode, we discuss Salesforce auto-transitioning orgs to LEX, thoughts on how our careers changed over the years, and working with packages.
- Lunch N’ Learn Archives - WIPDeveloper.com
- Auto Transition FAQ
- Delay Your Auto Transition
- Working with Modular Development and Unlocked Packages: Part 1 | Developer Force Blog
- Unlocked Packages and Second-Generation Managed Packages
- Even as SF transit center opens, officials figuring out how to pay bills - SFChronicle.com
- It’s no laughing matter — SF forming Poop Patrol to keep sidewalks clean - SFChronicle.com
- Salesforce buys naming rights to Transbay Transit Center
In this episode, we discuss, Keith Block's promotion to Co-CEO, Docker test containers, debate validation logic in before or after triggers, and Marketing Cloud's API error.
- Salesforce: Keith Block Named Co-CEO, Sharing Job With Marc Benioff | Fortune
- Salesforce Security Alert: API Error Exposed Marketing Data
- Where to place Validation code in an Apex Trigger? | Andy in the Cloud
- Introduction · Testcontainers
- Dart 2 marks the rebirth of the programming language powering Flutter
- PHP in 2018 by the Creator of PHP - YouTube
- Laravel - The PHP Framework For Web Artisans
In this episode, we discuss Dreamforce, the misuse of kanban, issues discovered casting a Datetime value to a Date, Apple's 3rd quarter results, lightning development, and a lot of misc. topics.