42: I Will Throw a Mercury-filled Light Bulb
In this episode we discuss receiving our registration confirmation for attending Dreamforce, getting our hands on a COIN credit card, recently announced Apple WatchOS features, the Salesforce Data Loader for Mac OS X, Gartner's magic quadrant for IaaS, and Salesforce.com making the Fortune 500.
- Salesforce cofounder: The Apple Watch is 'creating even more ADD'
- Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service, Worldwide
- Salesforce.com: Poster Child for Cloud 1.0
- Creating a Simple Real Estate App with Lightning Components
- Salesforce Named to Fortune 500 List of Largest U.S. Companies
- Almost half of Salesforce shareholders voted against CEO Marc Benioff's $39 million pay package