69: Killed by the Nerds of the World
In this episode, we discuss the World Economic Forum in Davos, the SteelBrick acquisition causing partner pain, a seeming increase of reports that Salesforce.com will have a rough 2016, the Wave Analytics reboot and IoT, and Oracle offering sales people major bonuses for getting customers to buy cloud offerings.
- Salesforce causes partner pain with SteelBrick acquisition
- Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe Chats Candidly About 2016 Exit
- Will 2016 Be Salesforce.com's Worst Year Yet?
- Salesforce.com Cannot Defy Gravity Anymore
- Salesforce reboots Wave Analytics, preps IoT cloud
- Oracle's cloud ambitions may be nearing moment of truth
- Oracle salesmen get SEVENFOLD salary boost for flogging its cloudy aaS produce