103: Theoretical Heartburn
In this episode, we discuss an Einstein opinion article removed from the Oracle blog, the pitfalls of adding workflow rules in production, organizing trigger logic, Steve Balmer's comments on buying Salesforce.com, and the recent Macbook Pro product.
- Salesforce Says Einstein, I Say Frankenstein
- The Best-Performing CEOs in the World
- George Lucas' museum designs for L.A. and S.F.: A first look at competing plans
- Oracle Deal to Purchase NetSuite Provides a Reason to Celebrate
- Steve Ballmer: Salesforce Is 'Too Expensive'
- Stitch Fix has hired top Salesforce engineering exec Cathy Polinsky as CTO
- After Apple's Disappointing MacBook Pro Refresh, What's an Engineer to do?
- Amazon Cloud Posts Another Blowout Quarter
- Apple just told the world it has no idea who the Mac is for
- Another New MacBook Pro Problem: Tests Reveal Compatibility Issues With Current Thunderbolt 3 Devices