162: A Swig of Butts
In this episode, we discuss Marc Benioff's comments on regulating social media, Larry Ellison's comments on outcompeting Salesforce in SaaS, using namespaces, and collecting debug logs for unauthenticated site users.
- Is This Even Beer? (Citra & Vic Secret)
- Oracle Places Huge Bets On AI And Machine Learning To Overtake Salesforce In SaaS
- $2.4 billion Twilio brings on a Salesforce veteran as its new marketing boss - Business Insider Nordic
- Marc Benioff on Twitter: “When I was a kid I remember cigarette companies providing cigarettes with their logos that were made of bubble gum. You blew out powdered sugar smoke! The idea was to get kids interested in smoking early! Reminds me of questions about when kids should start using social media!… https://t.co/N8sfuWf3RC”
- Ian Glazer on Twitter: “Tell me about it! The team is adding a new namespace in Apex in 214 and, needless to say, naming is challenging… “
- Release Notes - Collect Debug Logs for Guest Users Without Setting Cookies