In this episode, we discuss lightning component development, debug issues, Microsoft's acquisition of Github, and notable announcements from the Apple WWDC 2018 keynote.
In this episode, we discuss Salesforce.com's Fiscal Q1 2019 results, the speculated AI winter, Marc Benioff's stance on GDPR, and likes and dislikes of working with Lightning Components.
In this episode we discuss, Bulma and Spring Boot, the cost of insurance and being independent, how little we know of GDPR, nested lightning component initialization, and debate the impact of AI in the near term.
- Salesforce donates $1.5 million to Hamilton Families - Business Insider
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff salary, versus median employee - Business Insider
- 30+ Real Examples Of Blockchain Technology In Practice
- Say hello to Google One – TechCrunch
- News Corp. Calls For Algorithm Review Board | Deadline
- Facebook reportedly plans to launch its own cryptocurrency - The Verge
In this episode, we discuss Oracle launching its blockchain-as-a-service platform, Oracle's autonomous IT push, Salesforce's study on color themes for data visualizations, and highlights from the Summer '18 release notes.
In this episode, we discuss blue-collar signing bonuses, Salesforce.com certifications, IBM Watson and AI in general, SAP's renewed focus on CRM, personal data backup solutions, Apple stock, and we answer questions from the Good Day, Sir! community.
- The rise of the blue-collar signing bonus — now up to $25,000 - The Washington Post
- Join me in reporting all “exam dumps” to Salesforce’s legal team | John Garvens
- dock.io : Decentralized Professional Data Exchange
- Apple surprises with solid iPhone sales, announces $100 billion buyback | Reuters
- Fraudulent claims made by IBM about Watson and AI | Roger Schank
- SAP Puts Bullseye On Salesforce.com, Launches Plan To Become #1 In CRM
- Catblaze - Backup those Maine Coons, American Shorthairs, Siamese and Others
- Apple iPhone X top seller in China, sending revenue up 21 percent