In this episode, we discuss facial recognition and privacy concerns, Salesforce hires Paula Goldman as VP, Chief Ethical and Humane Use Officer, changes to field history tracking enforcement, and expriences with configuring SSO and JIT (just-in-time) provisioning.
In this episode, we discuss Salesforce NA33 outage, Microsoft building a chromium based browser, AWS, Microsoft and Docker, process over automation, digital transformation, 5G, and Flutter.
- Microsoft is building a Chromium-powered web browser that will replace Edge on Windows 10
- Microsoft and Docker team up to make packaging and running cloud-native applications easier – TechCrunch
- Salesforce wants to deliver more automated field service using IoT data – TechCrunch
- Salesforce co-CEO Keith Block was skeptical of MuleSoft deal
- Salesforce CEO: we’re very lucky to have MuleSoft
- Salesforce is not the fastest-growing enterprise software company ever — it's Amazon
- Google’s cross-platform Flutter UI toolkit hits version 1.0 – TechCrunch
- Time for a little bet on Google? App-building framework Flutter now fitted for more than phones – desktops, too • The Register
In this episode, we discuss roles on a Salesforce implementation project, Salesforce.com's Q3 2018 quarterly results, and error handling with the Lightning Components.
- How I changed the law with a GitHub pull request | Ars Technica
- Error Handling Best Practices for Lightning and Apex | Developer Force Blog
- Google’s controversial Dragonfly project sparks employee backlash | Fox News
- The hypocrisy surrounding Apple never ends – BGR
- This Is the Book That Inspired Microsoft’s Turnaround, According to CEO Satya Nadella | Inc.com
- Wall Street analysts smitten with Salesforce’s ‘very strong’ earnings
- Salesforce Announces Record Third Quarter Fiscal 2019 Results
In this episode, we discuss ISV development, certfications, code coverage and quality code, Amazon moving away from Oracle, Zendesk Sunshine, and AI replacing people.
- Getting to Know Vue.js: Learn to Build Single Page Applications in Vue from Scratch
- Now Available: Getting to Know Vue.js - WIPDeveloper.com
- Caffè corretto - Wikipedia
- Choose Technology Suppliers Carefully – Perspectives
- 'A.I. is not gonna replace people,' says Salesforce executive
- SAP buying Qualtrics to face off against Salesforce
- Break free with Zendesk Sunshine | Zendesk Blog
- Google signs massive SF office lease at former Salesforce headquarters - SFChronicle.com
- 95% Code Coverage : salesforce
- Best practices for migrating an Oracle database to Amazon RDS PostgreSQL or Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: Migration process and infrastructure considerations | AWS Database Blog