In this episode, we discuss beer (what else), apex transactions and context, my code, and unit testing.
In this episode, we discuss the popularity of PHP, Salesforce towner tours, Spotify, Microsoft 365, Satya Nadella's achievements, Action buttons, Four Roses Bourbon, and IDE's.
- GDS Soundboard
- Allow Custom Actions to display as Buttons on Cases (Feed-Based Layout) - Ideas - Salesforce Trailblazer Community
- Visual Studio Live Share | Visual Studio - Visual Studio
- Spotify wants to build a podcast empire, starts by buying Gimlet and Anchor
- Congrats, Satya Nadella. In just five years, you've turned Microsoft from Neutral Evil to, er, merely True Neutral
- Four Roses Adds A New Permanent Bourbon To Its Line Up
In this episode, we discuss queueables and integrations, startup hustle culture, Apple's financials, HackerRank 2019 Developer Survey, Microsoft's financials, and compile woes.
- Why Are Young People Pretending to Love Work? - The New York Times
- Salesforce’s Marc Benioff and WEF Leader Klaus Schwab Discuss Saving the Planet and the Trust Crisis in Davos - Salesforce.com
- 2019 Developer Skills Report
- Huge Salesforce lease takes Uptown’s new Union office tower to the 90 percent mark | Real Estate | Dallas News
In this episode, we record at a local watering hole to discuss working with Field Service Lightning, the difficulty of naming things, the ability to reduce user licenses in Essentials edition, and Salesforce open sourcing AI technology behind Einstein.
In this episode, we discuss the complexity of buying a tv, the rebuild Salesforce SDK, ClickSoftware, getting lightning ready, working with the new Cloud Flow Designer, and deployments.
After Show Title: I'm Flexible
- Rebuilt Salesforce SDK now available to third-party iOS developers - 9to5Mac
- Salesforce in talks to buy ClickSoftware for $1.5 billion: report | Reuters
- Be Lightning Ready by the Winter ’20 Release! - Salesforce Admins
- All-New 2019 Blazer Sporty Mid Size SUV Crossover
- Amidst legal battle, Gearbox CEO says he left USB stick of porn at Medieval Times Update 2 | Ars Technica