In this episode, we discuss Keith Block's departure from Salesforce, Coronavirus concerns, ClearView's facial recognition data leak, Einstein NER, Salesforce's acquisition of Vlocity, and attempting to set up communities for authenticated access only.
- Salesforce's CEO talks Q4 earnings, Keith Block's departure - YouTube
- Salesforce's Keith Block could join these three companies: RBC
- Clearview AI’s Facial Recognition App Has Been Used By Four Australian Police Forces
- Ryan Mac 🙃 on Twitter: "Reporting this story was surreal. Numerous organizations initially denied that they had ever used Clearview. We then followed up, and those same orgs later found that employees had signed up and used the software without approval from higher ups. This happened multiple times." / Twitter
- Salesforce makes conference in Sydney online-only due to coronavirus - Business Insider
- Q&A: Inside Salesforce’s Name Entity Recognition - Salesforce.com
- Salesforce grabs Vlocity for $1.33B, a startup with $1B valuation | TechCrunch