In this episode, we discuss Dan Lyons and Valleywag, Walmart’s use of OpenStack, Grilling with apps and the Internet of Things, our thoughts on the the Slack vs Salesforce discussion from the Software Defined Talk Podcast, and the frustration of using the [see all data] attribute for unit testing.
- OpenStack comes up huge for Walmart
- Still Slaving Over the Grill? There’s An App for That
- The Social Grill - Kingsford Charcoal Commercial
- Oral-B’s Bluetooth Toothbrush Offers App Features It Doesn’t Necessarily Need
- F.T.C. Says Internet-Connected Devices Pose Big Risks
- Some Guy Figured Out How to Delete Every Photo on Facebook
- Software Defined Talk Podcast