In this episode, we discuss learning fatigue, multi-factor authentication (MFA) fatigue, Slack's recent outage, NFTs, and initial impressions of using Lightning Web Runtime (LWR) to create an Experience Site.
- Current MFA Fatigue Attack Campaign Targeting Microsoft Office 365 Users - GoSecure
- Salesforce teams with AWS on direct-to-consumer streaming media solution | TechCrunch
- Salesforce Employees Rebelling Against NFT Plans
- Slack investigating Tuesday morning outage
- Heroku was Down | Hacker News
- 4 Red Flags for Salesforce's Future | The Motley Fool