In this episode we discuss Coin starting to ship, space coffee, taking a Salesforce custom UI and research survey, the cost of Dreamforce compared to other tech conferences, a women-in-tech article that had nothing to do with women, where to put validation logic in triggers, and potential price increases for Salesforce.com services.
- Coin, The One Credit Card To Rule Them All, Is Finally Shipping
- So This Is What Space Coffee Brewed With Pee Looks Like
- Benioff at Nobu
- Building UI for the Salesforce Platform
- JavaOne Registration
- Want More Women in Tech? Start With the 4 Basics
- Where to place Validation code in an Apex Trigger?
- Salesforce customers should prepare for price increases after 2017, analyst warns