In this episode we discuss SugarCRM's Sugarexchange, customer service software that can feel, Microsoft's bid to takeover Salesforce, Salesforce's Q1 financials, and Salesforce's market share.
- SugarCRM Announces New Sugarexchange for its Commercial CRM Users
- IBM’s New Customer Service Software Can Feel Your Pain
- Salesforce.com (CRM) Stock Up After Rejecting Microsoft's $55 Billion Takeover Bid
- These 3 charts explain why Microsoft almost paid $55 billion for Salesforce when it has the same exact product
- Microsoft CEO bests the rest in tech leadership, says researcher
- Gartner CRM Market Share Update: 47% Of All CRM Systems Are SaaS-Based, Salesforce Accelerates Lead
- Salesforce No Software, We Mean No 'Legacy' Software