In this episode we discuss Sage's 2-2-2 charity model, the opening of the Salesforce Tower in London, Salesforce's acquisition of Tempo AI, and updates on Salesforce Wave.
- Sage opens a charitable Foundation as CEO Stephen Kelly plans for a cloud future
- Salesforce Tower
- London slaps down Salesforce's bid to rename Heron Tower
- Restaurant review: Duck & Waffle, Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2
- Salesforce buys smart calendar, Tempo
- Wunderlist Joins Microsoft
- Salesforce Helps Customers Ride Wave To Big Data Platforms
- Has Salesforce Wave lived up to the hype?