In this episode, we discuss asking questions on support forums, Google winning copyright lawsuit filed by Oracle, speculations on how Salesforce.com could utilize AWS, The Information's 2016 rankings of tech events to attend, social media struggling with social commerce, and Salesforce.com's acquisition of Demandware.
- Stinking Badges
- Joomla Forum
- Google Beats Oracle on Copyright, Defeating $9 Billion Claim
- Most Valuable Tech Events of 2016
- Social Commerce Struggles To Drive Sales
- Salesforce Will Acquire Demandware For $2.8 Billion In Move Into Digital Commerce
- Salesforce Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Demandware