In this episode, we discuss field history tracking not available to unit tests, the Salesforce.com superlative index, the Salesforce.com data center teams and AWS, the SEC looking to crackdown on non-GAAP accounting, Salesforce opening a COE (center of excellence) in Hyderabad, and notable topics from the Salesforce TrailheaDX Developer Conference.
- Do test methods not update the history table?
- Why everyone* hates Salesforce's Marc Benioff
- Announcing the Salesforce.com Superlative Index
- Salesforce's data centre team 'fought' AWS cloud outsourcing
- Silicon Valley nightmare: SEC wants to crack down on screwball accounting gimmicks
- Oracle accused of cooking “cloud services” books to boost stock price
- Salesforce Wants to Make Everyone an App Developer