102: Mass Reimplementation
in this episode, we discuss Microsoft, Wipro acquiring Appirio, IoT devices hacked for DDoS attack, Quip, Oracle's NetSuite acquisition, Benioff walking away from Twitter acquisition, and Process Builder errors.
- Microsoft's Salesforce-killer product is selling well
- How your DVR was hijacked to help epic cyberattack
- Steve Ballmer didn't want Microsoft to buy Salesforce: 'Never, ever, ever'
- Developers Currently Developing in the Cloud Rises to 5.4M – up 375% since 2009
- Developer Forum - Process Builder Error Handling
- Marc Benioff had a stake in Quip before Salesforce bought it for $750 million
- As Oracle’s Offer Flounders, What’s Next for NetSuite?
- How LinkedIn Defused Protest Over Microsoft Deal