83: Dramatically Weakened
In this episode, we discuss Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), single barrel whiskey, Salesforce's recent acquisitions costing an estimated $75 million, Apple Store app approvals vs Salesforce AppExchange approvals, Salesforce.com licenses increasing by 40% in the UK, follow up on Amazon Smile, questions Jim Cramer asked Benioff on his recent political stances, Benioff's comments on the Q1 2017 numbers, and Benioff's response to more buyout rumors.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages Project
- Salesforce reveals it spent $75 million on the three startups it bought last quarter
- Are Benioff's Crusades Hurting Shareholder Value At Salesforce?
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff and the demise of the Reagan coalition
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff responds to questions about a Microsoft takeover bid
- Is Amazon buying Salesforce?
- Jim Cramer: Salesforce CEO: Using the power of business for social change
- Jim Cramer: Salesforce CEO Benioff: Record numbers for a record quarter